Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Annabeth


Annie is the sweetest little girl I know. She is such a people pleaser. She will do anything in the world for anyone.....especially me :o)

She is doing so good in school, we are so proud of her. School has not always been easy for her, but this year, she is so motivated and wants to learn. I think that some of it is due in part to her being involved in "Leading Ladies" at school. It is a club that the teacher recommends girls who need help with self esteem. Since becoming a leading lady, she has really come out of her shell. They meet, play games, mentor younger students. It is really cool, and she is becoming a better young lady because of it.

She accepted Christ as her personal Savior a few weeks back. We were at a weekend retreat at Bro. Bobby's cabin and during the message, something he said touched her. Right there, that morning, sitting on a hay bale, she prayed the sinners prayer and accepted Christ. Me and her and Bro. Bobby just cried. He is such a good pastor and friend.

I love my Annie (as she likes to be called now) SO much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.