Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cruising


Well, Big D has finally talked me into going on a caribbean cruise. He has wanted to cruise for a long time, but since I am so claustrophobic and motion sick, I have been afraid. Well, I am still afraid, but decided to give it a try. It seems to be a very affordable way to travel and my friends have taken great pictures of their cruises. We are leaving February 3rd, 2011. We are cruising to Cozumel and then back, we will be on the water 4 nights. We decided for a short cruise this first time, so hopefully I will not go crazy :o) I am getting excited, watching the website, researching everything that we need to pack, weather, what to do to prevent motion sickness. I just hope I can relax, take a deep breath and enjoy our vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.