Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Weight Watchers Reality Check

So...........today is the day that I hope NO ONE reads my blog, but I have got to face the music.  I had had alot of success on weight watchers in 2016 and gotten down to a really good place.  I was so close to the 75 pound star that I could taste it, and so close to the goal that my physician had set for me.  I just knew I could do it.  I felt that I had it figured out.  Ever since February of this year, I have just not focused, I have not tracked,  not measured, not shopped and prepped and cooked like I had, not made the best choices in restaurants, not exercised like I should and have gained back some weight.....quite a lot of weight really.  It was not until today that I really allowed myself to see just how fast it comes back on.  I stood at the scale at the Wolfchase WW and cried today for the first time.  I have come too far to turn back now.  

I have got to commit to getting on the program because we are going on our 25th anniversary cruise in March and I have got to be able to fit into my swim suit.  

It is out of control............I am out of control.  

I loved the marble jars that I had.  Once I started gaining, I did not do the marbles any more.  I kept lying to myself saying I won't get over 190, I won't get over 200, I won't get over 210.  But it is so close to that now.  I guess I am going to have to get those out and put quite a few marbles back and lose those marbles all over again.  It will probably be even harder to lose the second time, but I am going to try.
(74.6 was my weight watchers official weightloss in February 2017....this is today)

Hopefully 2018 will be the year that I reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.