Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day 2017

It was sweet to see Uncle Porgy, Janice, Charlie Boy, David Gentry, along with the Memphis bunch.  We missed Sarah and the boys.  

 The Gentry cousins
 Katie, Charlie Boy and Rhonda (don't mind me, I am looking a hot mess....I gotta do something to my hair.... but Charlie Boy said I look more and more like my momma every day)
Time to settle down for a long winter's nap


Austin made a GLUTEN FREE blueberry, chocolate chip bread pudding....Yumm!
Annabeth said it is not Christmas until you watch the Walton's Christmas movie.  It was so sweet.  I love when Elizabeth said she is going to have puppies when she grows up.  And when Mary Ellen calls them all Piss ants.................ha!!!! and when the Baldwin sisters take John Boy on a sleigh ride looking for his daddy.  It was a sweet night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.