Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Plank Challenge 2018

Kristina at work asked Rachel, Tina and myself to do a 30 day Plank challenge with her so we can hold each other accountable.  I told her yes, even though I cannot plank at all.....not for long any ways.  

This is not a pretty picture AT ALL, but I was trying to do a plank today.  I managed 7 whole seconds.  I guess it is like riding a bull in the rodeo (Ha!!!).  I gotta "get it together".  

I call my belly fat my "apron", my friend said an apron is better than a "skirt"......(OOOOOooooo weeeeee!!!!!).  

I did walk 2.2 miles this morning.  It was cold.  I did not try to run any of it because I am so out of shape, and my pace was 19.11 minute mile.  Awful, but at least I got up and got out of this house.  

I have done it before and I will do it again. 

UPDATE Jan 8, 2018 - Day 8 of the Plank challenge - not bad!!! Now just gotta breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.