Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I joined Weight Watchers today



Well, today is the day that I have been planning for a few weeks now.  I wanted to get through Christmas, but get started before New years.  This has been a long time coming and I hope and pray that THIS will be the time that I can lose weight and keep it off.  

I need to be able to walk down the stairs to a delivery and not be short of breath.  I need to be able to chase 3 little grandsons without getting so exhausted.  I want to beat diabetes and hypertension before I get them.  I have been lucky so far, but I know that time will only tell before I get the diagnosis of these things that are very common in obesity.

I follow Stasia on Instagram and Facebook.  She is a hilarious lady who had a lot of weight to lose.  She is still on her journey, but it is cool to see her go through ups and downs because she is a real person.  She posted this picture 29 weeks ago...............I loved it.......it stuck with me.
Do I wish I had started 29 weeks ago.....maybe.  Is there anything I can do about it??  no.  So............I started today.  We shall see where this journey takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.