Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Home for Christmas

We went to the 21st annual Inman's Home for Christmas.  It is an annual tradition that Dwayne and I enjoy together.

One of the songs that was sung was "What a Friend We Have in Jesus"....I was touched by the lyric "oh what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer".  Wow!!!  How much NEEDLESS PAIN have I put myself through, just because I did not lean on Him???

These are a few of the songs that I really enjoyed:





No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.