Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Holly Wagner - "Prayer"

This week I have really tried to focus on prayer.  Yesterday, as I was scrolling on Twitter, I saw a post from Phillip and Holly Wagner from Oasis Church in L.A.  I saw them once at a marriage seminar at the Life  Church.  Dwayne is singing with Servant's Heart Quartet out of town this weekend.  So I looked to see if, by chance, she was near here, and by George, she was at the Life Church this morning, so I felt like I needed to go hear her this morning.  I am so glad I did.

The message today was from Philippians 1:6 - that He BEGAN a good work in me (that means HE is not finished with me yet) and He WILL finish it - He can do it (I just need to cooperate with Him).

The video below is a message about Prayer.....the best way to get an answer to prayer is to PRAY. . . . . . . . Just do it!!  (Take Note - at 22:45, she talks about asking forgiveness and then leave it there, don't let the enemy try to make you think that you are really not forgiven.  God says he forgave you....he meant it).




No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.