Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

12 Steps of AlAnon..........God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change

These painting were hanging at LaPaloma Recovery Center.  They were painted by a guy who also paints these paintings during the services at The Way on Friday nights at St. John's Episcopal church.

God grant me the serenity (peace and tranquility) to accept the things I CANNOT change (I am only in control of my own choices and responses).  The courage to change the things I can (It is not always the easy road ahead), and the wisdom to know the difference (even when it means biting the end of my tongue off).

There are 2 kinds of business............MY business and NONE OF MY business.













No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.