Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Austin's Summer Internship to Ohio

It has been 12 weeks since Austin went to Kent, Ohio to do a summer internship at Porthouse Theatre at Kent State University.


 

He did lots of fun stuff while he was up there, he and a friend Alex drove to Niagra Falls.  I had to steal photos from his Snapchat.



I flew up to see him and see the show he was working on as Asst. Costume Designer, Hairspray


 This is Cuyahoga Falls


This is when I was about to head to my gate at the airport...........just as the tears began to fall.
He loves Mrs. Baltimore Crabs - Hairspray
 


And Motormouth Mabel and Tracey.......I loved me some Seaweed.
 
 

and of course who could forget Edna! 
He also worked closely with Amber


He will be home in 3 days...........I am ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.