Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Dallas and Peepaw

I love this sweet boy!!!!!!  He is gonna be Mimi's baby.  Peepaw has Noah, Sarah has Hunter and I'm gonna have Dallas (well, that's if I can pry him away from Annabeth - we may just have to share him).

And PeePaw took the time to play with Dallas before he left for work.  My heart is so full of love for this man.  We have had a crazy, busy time around our house the last 6 months and he has been there every step of the way.  I love you Dwayne, thank you for all that you do for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.