Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today is the day of my first official 5K - the WRWM Graduation

 Special thanks to Dwayne for running with me at times, and being an encouragement, telling me I look good, even though my behind is eating my shorts and I have the world's smallest pony tail and I look like a pin head, and lastly, I had to do some Yoga poses to stretch that shirt out enough to get it over my biceps - that is the word for big arm, right???
 special thanks to Austin, my biggest fan and encourager.  You have been my night time/early morning running buddy and I appreciate you for it.  I was so excited that you got up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday to cheer on your momma.
 This is sweet little Kat.  Her mother was my inspiration to run/walk a 5k.  Larisa sent me texts and messages and pictures of encouragement weekly.  I missed her today, but she is probably JUST  FINE, she is on the beach in Cozumel today.
This is the starting line with 1,200 of my closest friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.