Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

my Bible

 Now that I am getting older, my eyesight was getting worse and worse, so I bought a new bible with my Christmas money from my dad.  It is a blue/green color and new living translation.  When I was waiting for it to come in, I was looking at the Amazon reviews because what I really needed was a giant print that I could read easily.  I saw a review from my daughter Sarah.  She had done the same thing with her money from daddy too. Isn't it crazy that we bought the exact same bible.

Today, I got in these mail bible tabs that Sarah bought and had mailed to me.  I am so in love with them.  They are not put on there perfect, but Jesus shows us grace every day so I think they are beautiful.


Sarah bought them from a little Etsy shop called Salt & Charm.

The card enclosed had the verse Ephesians 3:20
"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power, at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more and we might ask or think."


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.