Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, April 9, 2021

Going Back to NICU Nursing

I have been the Assistant Nurse Manager of the NICU for the past 8 years.  I had been a bedside nurse prior to that for my whole nursing career.  I decided to go into management thinking that I could really make a difference.  After much prayer and discussion, I decided to take a step back and go back to my first love which is the babies.   

The NICU staff surprised me on my last official day as ANM with so many gifts.  They really surprised me.  They are the best work family and friends.  I am grateful that I will be able to continue my career at a place that I love, doing what I love, with people that I love.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.