Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

ColorStreet Nails

A friend gave me this set of Color Street nail polish.  It is called Never Forgotten for infant and pregnancy loss.  It was given to me in memory of my baby Nathan.  Thank you Connie for thinking of me.

"How you dune????"  This has been my favorite so far.  it is shimmery.

this is one of the 3 Christmas sets I got.  It has christmas lights and reindeer.  I liked the lights but not the reindeer so much.

this was a color street knock off.  I LOVED them.............for the first 2 days, then by day 3 they were a mess and I took them off.  They never really cured to my nails.  

I am ready for Santa Claus to come....this is "just be-claus".  It is Santa, hats and mittens.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.