Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Christmas 2020 looks different this year

 



2020 has been one of those years for sure with COVID-19 and the lockdowns and social distancing and our "bubble" of people.  We are still not sure at this time how we will spend the holidays....it is just not worth anyone getting sick, but that did not stop me from shopping on Amazon when I was out sick on home quarantine...ha!!!  I saw a facebook meme that said we did not get an order from Amazon today and the UPS driver knocked on the door to see if we were OK.  I thought it was cute. 

This is our 2020 Christmas tree.  Trying to decide about using just white lights next year.  Momma always loved colored lights and Annabeth loves colored lights, so that is what we have, but maybe next year I will try something different...who knows.

Another thing I miss is getting to spend time with family.  This picture came up in my FB memories of 2019 when the Self ladies got together for a holiday lunch.  I have seen Angela and Mrs. Conlee a few times this year, but I have not seen Aunt Sandra at all.  I sure do miss getting to hug everyone's necks.

I know this won't last forever, so until things get back to normal, whatever that is, I will just enjoy the quiet, down time at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.