Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Jersey Boys

My husband and I went to the Orpheum Theatre last night to see my favorite show EVER "Jersey Boys".  My daughter took this photo of us and I wanted to share it with you.


Although he is not an official Weight Watchers, he knows all about points...ha!  He has made some changes, we eat healthier at home, he walks with me some, he is making better choices eating out.  I am proud to say that he has lost over 30 pounds.  

I would not be where I am today without the support and encouragement of my friend and family and also my Weight Watchers family. (Down 69 pounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.