Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Austin's 22nd Birthday


And THIS is why there are so few picture of Hunter.  He cries almost every time you want to take his picture.  Dallas did not feel so good.

I got this top for Sarah, she said she felt like Tara Lapinski, the ice skater...........ha!!!!

Austin has always given me lots of sugars.  I was the first girl he ever loved.

Dwayne wanted some sugars too.

Austin surprised his daddy with a kiss and said "Daddy, your face is so smooth!!!!"



Austin has always loved his "Go-Go".  She is a great "aunt" to our kids. 


Now Noah, on the other hand is trained to take a beautiful picture!

My heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.