Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Bowling with out WW friends

Our Friday morning Weight Watchers group decided to get together and go bowling.  We had so much fun.  It was funny that we got together to go DO something, not just go out to eat dinner.  You can plan an activity that does not revolve around food.

Who would have thought back  in December when I was so scared to walk into that meeting that I would find such sweet friends that are a great encouragement to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.