Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, July 22, 2016

I did it!!! One-Derland

There are no words to describe how this feels today. I have watched every season of the Biggest Loser and have wanted this so badly and today was the day!!!!!



I can't even think about the next hurdle right now, I am just relishing how this feels.



I made it to Wonderland!! (One-derland!) I keep singing the John Mayer song "Your Body is a Wonderland" and my 22 year old son said Momma, I am not sure that is what that song is talking about ......oooo weeee!  So yea, maybe this is not the right song!!!  ha!!!  I can't get the tune out of my head, so for today I will sing it!!!

Anyway, I am so grateful that I get to share this with all of YOU!!!!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.