Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

I love it when you hear a word that you REALLY needed to hear. God knows what we need, when we need it.

I know that there are many who do not agree with Joel Osteen and his style of ministry, and of course, I don't know his heart.  It does seem like he has the gift of exhortation.  Sometimes I just need to be encouraged.

Today I was feeling bad about my weight, my looks, my hair....just everything, and I scrolled past this on Facebook.  Just what I needed to hear.

It says in the Psalms, “You have been fearfully and wonderfully made.” You are not an accident. God designed you precisely for the race that is laid out for you. You have been made in the image of Almighty God. He did not make any mistakes. You are the perfect size. You have the right personality, the right gifts, and the right looks.

by Joel Osteen via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.