Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Beach Vacation - Kay & Dwayne - October 2015


I love to sit and watch the seagulls

Nothing quite like the sun on your face and your feet in the sand with the sound of the waves.


us

we went to the pier for sunset.....red AND purple flags out.  The day or so after we left, the pier got damaged from Hurricane Patricia that hit in Mexico

that sun with the clouds floating in front was beautiful

the perfect ending to the perfect day

yep, that water was COLD!!!!

Can't get enough of this

doing what we do..........sit, watch, read, think.

sorry............I love it

I still love him

that's us

Mrs. Conlee got so worried about Dwayne because he looks "blistered" in the face in this picture.  Mommas will always worry about their babies.

deep in thought............

this is what happens when a stranger says let me take your picture together, ya'll look great.....yea, and they have cheap vision check ups at Walmart too - ha!!

awwwwww!

this is funny how light effects  colors.  I stood at the shore and took this picture looking to the west........

and immediately turned to the east and took this picture.....same sky, same sun, same exact time.  

getting ready to go eat some seafood...........Mahi Mahi for him, Shrimp for me.

we did alot of "just chillin'"

sunrise is so pretty and serene.  That is what I wanted Peace and Tranquiliity.

Our last night there.  Just in case you are wondering, he decided to grow a goatee while we were on vacation.  The little boys think it is so funny, they call it a "Boo-snash".............Mustache!

the best picture of the trip.  We are sun kissed and wind blown, but I still love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.