Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Med Fest 2014 is quickly approaching

 The closer it gets to January 16th, the more anxious I get.  I will be honest and admit that I am afraid.  Afraid of the unknown, afraid of sickness, afraid that I will not be as effective because I will be out of my comfort zone, but I believe that the Lord has laid it on my heart to go and He will take care of the rest.  I believe He will bless me for my willingness.




1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize the trip was this close! I thought it was later in the year for some reason. I am really proud of you for doing this. I hope to be able to do this one day. I have the same fears that you do. The Good Lord will see you through. He wants you to do this and He takes care of His children. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

.

.

.

.