Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mary Jo looks like Momma

About a year ago, Gloria invited us all to see an Elvis Impersonator at Graceland's Rock -n- Roll Cafe, named Tim Rowland.  This sweet lady is one of his regulars.  Her name is Mary Jo.  Mrs. Conlee told me "you have got to meet her, she looks just like your momma".  When I saw her, I thought, "I'm not so sure", but then the more I have seen her, laughed with her, and spent time with her, she really does remind me of momma.   Maybe it is just the memory of mom, but I always enjoy seeing her.  Mary Jo has a sweet alto voice and sometimes sings when they have open mic nights, she is funny, and her laugh is contagious. Oh, and Austin really likes her too.

So, thanks, Mary Jo for playing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.