Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Getting into Mobile Alabama

Once we come into Mobile, AL we know the beach is not far off.
I always want to snap a picture of the USS Alabama.  I remember as a little girl, maybe kindergarten going to the beach to visit friends who were stationed in Fort Walton Beach, momma made me and Rhonda homemade purple polka dot bikinis.  We stopped and toured the USS Alabama.  Even in my mid 50's, I want to stop, take a picture and send it to daddy.  Even 50 years later, I remember spending that time with him.  

I HATE the tunnel, but it is a necessary evil to get to the beach...either that or that huge tall bridge that I dislike equally as much.  I always think of Susanna (she hates it too).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.