Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Monday, April 11, 2022

So many things reminded me of Momma

Momma would have LOVED this porch swing on the dock. Plus the boat dock was welded together and very sturdy looking.  I kept thinking I hope this thing can hold me up :o)

momma hated picking up gumballs

there were dogwood trees all around - they were her and Granny's favorite flowering tree.  She loved a pin oak tree for shade.  

this was in the front divided driveway - it reminded me of Granny's pink dogwood.  This was not a dogwood, but still reminded me of her. 

momma even had ceramic bunnies in her flower bed too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.