Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

My New Trees

 After we had to get rid of the pool, we found out how truly hot it was in our back yard.  I decided I wanted a shade tree back there and maybe one in front too but you have to plant trees during planting season, so I have waited all year long to finally plant 2 trees.  My Pawpaw Pinky loved Pin Oak trees so that is what momma always had as well.  That is what I bought.  I have one in the front and one in the back.  The one in the front has red leaves on it so I named it "Pinky" and the one in the back yard is by the swing and the outdoor fireplace so I thought it was fitting to name it "Porgy".  I will be on the lookout for a pink dogwood next year named "Granny" and "BA".

"Porgy"

"Pinky"

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.