Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Weightloss Journey

 As usual, I am on a continued weightloss journey.  It is not easy, but for today I am committed.  I have even gone ......wait for it.............48 days without a diet coke.  That was not my intent, but a couple of months ago I started eating a high protein, low carb, low fat diet and drinking water (with lemon or crystal light).  I would only drink a diet coke as a reward if I drank all 88-100 oz. of water per day.  One day I got a diet coke out of the fridge and it was awful.  I just KNEW it was expired.  Wrong, it was just awful.  I miss it somedays more than I miss just eating whatever I want, but I know how to diet and when I put my mind to it, I can do it.  I hope to lose weight so I can be healthy and live a longer life for my family.

I did break down and eat a Pyro's cauliflower pizza....I honestly could not tell the difference.  It was that good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.