Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Food on our Cruise

Dwayne got the gluten free chocolate lava cake

He got GF french toast


This is Guy Fieri's burger joint

This was Dwayne's GF burger - the bun looked like a biscuit, but he said it was good.

GF creme' brulee

GF pancakes - the server joked that all of their GF items were "pale"

This was the place setting at the steakhouse - we went there on our 25th anniversary




Sadly this was my apple dumpling dessert that was burned :O(

he got mango sorbet





Iguana cantina tacos GF

This was a key lime sugar free dessert


I wanted a banana to take to my room....I guess I should have been more specific.

GF bread

This was the best meal I had (well other than the steak house).  It is veal parmesean.

He loved the GF french toast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.