Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Ever Faithful CD - Dwayne & Kay

The guys had been on us to make a CD since Jeff and Kenneth each had a solo CD, so we decided to make a duet CD with Jeff and Kenneth doing back ground vocals on a few songs.  


I love this picture of Jack!!!!


Dwayne loves it MUCH MORE than I do....I get very nervous and I am very super critical of the sound.

We should have used this for the CD - Ha!!!!  When we did our SHQ photo shoot, we'd asked the photographer to do a few of just us....these crazy, silly boys did a photo bomb!!!

This is what we decided on for the cover - I think!!!

We changed out "He Keeps Me Singing" and added in "I Have Not Forgotten" for Uncle Layton.  He loves the Inspirations and he is a big supporter of SHQ.  We love you Layton.

Not to sound morbid, but my prayer is that one day our kids and grandkids will cherish this recording.  What I would not give to hear my momma's voice today.   
The CD is set to release in January 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.