Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Austin's Graduation from the University of Memphis

Editor's Note:  I still have to get the photos off of my phone!!!!!!! from outside the Fedex Forum before graduation.


So proud of Austin graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors degree in Fine Arts for Technical Theatre Costume Design



He was over there I promise.

He is next to walk across the stage.....I promise.



His favorite author.

From when he went on stage with Bette Midler on Broadway

These are all playbills from shows he did or ones that we saw in New York City.

Each table had a quote from one of his plays. 


















He decorated his cap with a Stevie Nicks song.....notice the 17 and the "white winged dove"?

























No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.