Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Austin goes to see Madea On the Run

Austin, Luke and Cody went to see Madea on the Run this weekend.....front row seats.  I told Austin that I know that Tyler Perry will notice them and their white tails laughing that little hyenas on the front row.  Austin said that during the first act that a lady sitting behind them was late for the show, Madea broke character and told the spot light operator to shine on her.  She asked the lady why she was late, and why she wasn't punctual like those 3 fine young men on the front row.  Then after the curtain call, Austin said that Tyler came to the front row and asked what their names were, if it was their first time to see Madea and how they liked the show.  As you can imagine they were all three on cloud nine.  Then imagine their surprise when Tyler Perry gave them a shout out on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.  I am awestruck my own self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.