Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Spring Cleaning 2015

OK so maybe it's a little early for Spring Cleaning, but we decided to get a bed, which morphed into a bedroom suite, so we did a little re-arranging of furniture all over the house.
This is our old bedroom suite,  Granny's curio cabinet, Gramps' cedar chest, Pawpaw Raymond's rocking chair and Momma's little end table.
We got a new leather recliner and a new set of lamps......it ain't much, but it made a huge difference. 

Noah and Hunter's little play room - Hotty Toddy!!



this is the Master bedroom.  I love the dark wood......and my bedding and accents are a subtle reference to the beach which is where I wish I was right this very second.

Special thanks to Dwayne for helping clean out, re-arrange, move and purchase the new furniture.  It was hard work, but we make a good team.

Now, he is trying to decide if we need a PIANO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.