Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Jersey Boys Movie

Who knew how handy those shirts would come.  From the time we heard Jersey Boys was going to be made into a movie back in the winter, we made plans to go on opening night of the movie.  We LOVED it.  It was not quite as theatrical, not as much dancing and music (which is my favorite part), but it was still Jersey Boys after all, and much cheaper than a live production ticket.  I will for sure own the DVD when it is available.  Thanks, Austin and then later in the evening Dwayne for going with me and singing along.   
Oh What A Night!!!
 This is from the movie trailer.  The actor playing Frankie Valli is John Lloyd Young.  We actually saw him last summer on Broadway in Jersey Boys playing the same part.
 This is the play bill that all of the Boys signed for me last summer.
Dwayne said when he was watching the movie, he could not help but think that I had met John Lloyd Young.  

Oh What a Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.