Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thank you to Alecia, Giles and everyone who supported my mission trip.

A big thank you to both of you for your continued support and encouragement as I embark on my first short term mission trip.  You are both veterans and I am sure that I bugged the mess out of you both with my endless questions.  I never would have made the decision to go without you both believing in me.
Alecia - you are a sweet friend to me.  The thing that made the biggest impression on me was when I was worrying about silly, selfish things and you told me of your experience with your mom praying for you in Africa.  You said that we have always heard that "Nothing is too BIG for God, well nothing is too LITTLE for God either".  You encouraged me that God would bless me because I am going with a pure heart to help other people.  Thank you and John, also, for your financial support.  It is greatly appreciated. 

Giles, what can I say, your whole family has been such an encouragement to me.  I remember when we were first talking about going and you said "you can do anything as gross or as not gross as you want"....and I chose NOT GROSS!!!  Thank you especially for answering the endless emails, texts and Facebook messages with every question under the sun.  Some days I felt like you were probably thinking "why did I even ask her to go"....but I am glad you did.

Also a big hug and thank you to everyone who supported me financially....I hope I don't forget anyone.
Daddy and Marilyn
Mawmaw Conlee
Austin Conlee
Angie Wilmoth Logan
Nancy Lakey
Joi and Jacques Samson
Alecia and John Marley
Ellen Mitchell
Susanna Barnes
Dee White
Ms. Ande

A very special thanks to those who committed to pray for me and our team and those lives that I hope to touch in Nicaragua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.