Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

What can I say?????

Hair seems to be at a stand still for now, but I like it.  Definitely better than shorter.

This is a dress that I bought at Kohl's.  I LOVE the color.  Reminds me of the beach, and it is so soft and cool.  I feel like I can go out in public in this when I would rather just be in shorts. 

At this point, I have lost 45 pounds.  Still a long way from goal, but not too shabby since I have not been on my diet since Granny died in April.  I just can't get back in the swing of things.  Maybe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.