Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, October 19, 2012

The Evolution of My Hair

For anyone who knows me well, you know that I have been "growing my hair" for over a year.  I guess I have always grown my hair, but I am trying to grow my hair out.  It is quite a painful experience.  This collage tells the story of me over the last year and the mess my hair has been.  It is still not where I want it to be.....I guess I don't really know where I want it to be or what I want it to look like, but my girls say I look younger with longer hair, so we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I've noticed that you're looking younger these days. I take prenatal vitamins daily and it makes my hair grow really fast. They also give me energy so that's another plus.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

.

.