Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Momma


My sweet Momma would have been 70 years old this year. My how time has flown. I miss you still. This birthday has been so bittersweet for me because a dear friend of our family, "Nana", went home to be with the Lord just the other day. She had been one of your prayer warriors, and it became all too real when she got sick and passed, how similar your situations were. I guess it was really the closest person that had died since you. My heart broke for the family, knowing that it is a hurt like I have never felt before. But I did imagine a great homecoming that you had planned for her. She was buried yesterday and it really made me think about how much I missed you.



Just Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.