Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just another crazy weekend

We have been frantically getting Austin back and forth to Oklahoma practice these last few weeks, then this week he has had performances night after night, getting home at 1 a.m., then back for more matinees and evening shows. He does love it, though. The show is over, so we are looking forward to things getting back to normal.

Annabeth is still very shy and quiet. She did spend time with a friend today, that was fun.

I have done lots and lots of laundry today, changed the sheets, and am preparing to go to work tomorrow. YUK! 4:45 a.m. comes really early. I am still fearful about the happenings at the MED, but hopefully, some of it is political in nature. I do love my job and love the babies, but Lord knows I need to work.

Sarah is ending her first trimester of pregnancy....hopefully some of the morning sickness will be gone soon. She goes to the doctor on Tuesday so hopefully, we will hear the heart beating. Our first grand child....how exciting.

I am going to get started at Momma's house soon. Oh what an undertaking that will be. I just know that there are so many memories attached to each and every item. Oh well, it will be a cleansing process in every sense of the word.

I guess I will close for now................k

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.